Below is a link to “5 Tips for Writing a Likeable “Righteous” Character.” What would 5 tips for writing a realistic character look like for us as Lutherans?
Let’s see . . . off the cuff:
- Characters would have actual sins.
- Characters would have leanings toward sin, consciously and unconsciously.
- Sigh, good would be called evil and evil be called good.
- Life wouldn’t be fair and neither would the character.
- Hmmmm. . . what do you think? What would clinch the deal for you and your own characters?
And, what is the relationship between likeable, as in the article below, and relate-able? Sometimes I wonder which is more important.