- “Collect Your Thoughts; Collect Your Prayers,” February 2021
- “An Open Letter to Daughters on Father’s Day,” Crossway, June 21, 2020
- “Rise and Go,” Lutheran Witness, April 2020
- “Help! I’m Feeling Stressed about Finances,” Crossway, July 13, 2019
- “Getting it Done,” Lutheran Witness, September 2018
- “An Interview with Mary J Moerbe,” Into Your Hands LLC, Sept 24, 2017
- “Home Sweet Home,” Lutheran Witness, September 2016, 14-15.
- “In Defense of Talking to Yourself,” Sister, Daughter, Mother, Wife, April 26, 2016.
- “The Burden of a Boring Life,” Sister, Daughter, Mother, Wife, May 26, 2015
- “The Harvest,” Modern Reformation, July/August 2015, Vol. 24, No. 4.
- “Writing: A Tool for Your Vocations,” Sister, Daughter, Mother, Wife, March 15, 2016
- “Give Parents a Chance,” co-written with Gene Veith, Lutheran Witness, February 2013, 18.
- “Women’s Ordination—Getting Lost in Hypotheticals,” SteadfastLutherans.org, Nov. 7, 2012
- “Family as Calling: How Martin Luther’s doctrine of vocation can mold marriage, parenting, and childhood. Interview by Caryn Rivadeneira,” Christianity Today, March 2012,51.
- (Various pieces in Sharing and Caring for LCMS World Relief and Human Care in 2008 over internship.)
- “Mercy Medical Teams: Bringing a Touch of Christ’s Mercy,” Mercy Works, Summer/Fall 2007, 12-14.
Mary also served as editor and contributor to Concordia Deaconess Conference publication BLUES News between 2009 and 2014.
Prepared Presentation Topics
- Family Vocations (four or six hours already prepared)
- Devotional Life and Writing (two to three sessions)
- Vocation is Now
You may also ask me about a topic you may have in mind, particularly if there is more than three months before the speaking engagement.
Family Vocations (2020)
- First Paper Vocation the Word and Baptism
- Second Paper A Great Exchange & Office of Child
- Third Paper Brothers & Sisters
- Session Four Pre-Question & Answer
- Session Five Marriage
- Session Six Parenting & More
Devotional Life and Writing (2020): Devotional Life and Writing
- “Family Vocations,” CTSFW Phoebe Academy, June 2021
- “Family Vocations,” Montana District Church Worker Conference, October 2020
- “Devotional Life and Writing,” CTSFW Phoebe Academy, June 2020
- “Vocation is Now,” pertaining to parents of teens, Real Love Waits, Tulsa, Oklahoma, August 2013.
- Family Vocation Seminar, Indiana, March 2013.
- Family Vocation Seminary, Circuit 14 Pastor-Lay Leadership Retreat, Palestine, Texas, February, 2013.
- “Family Vocations: God’s Work in and for Wives,” Tell the Good News about Jesus Evangelism Convocation, Casper, Wyoming, January, 2013.