The days have come for the great O Antiphons! O Wisdom, come!
Here’s the text of Sapientia (admittedly from the O Antiphons’ Wikipedia article)
- O Sapientia, quae ex ore Altissimi prodiisti,
- attingens a fine usque ad finem,
- fortiter suaviterque disponens omnia:
- veni ad docendum nos viam prudentiae.
- O Wisdom, coming forth from the mouth of the Most High,
- reaching from one end to the other,
- mightily and sweetly ordering all things:
- Come and teach us the way of prudence.
O Emmanuel, our King and our Lord, the anointed for the nations and their Savior: Come and save us, O Lord our God!
Also for your antiphonal pleasure, here’s a link from the past to a free devotional book focused around the O Antiphons and the gifts God gives so freely. 🙂