Merry second day of Christmas! Happy Boxing Day! I pray every blessing in Christ be yours!
As part of the 12 Days of Christmas, I thought I might try to listen to something musical every day. Want to help me make my list? I’m thinking longer things rather than individual songs.
This is what I’ve come up with so far:
- Maybe watch the Nutcracker on Youtube
- Bach’s Christmas Oratorio
- Praetorius Lutheran Mass for Christmas Morning
- Duke Ellington’s Nutcracker Suite
- Cambridge Lessons & Carols
I’m not thinking the music has to be religious in nature, but I am leaning toward explicitly Christmasy. Any other ideas for me? I’ve heard St. Olaf Christmas Festivals are good, though I haven’t listened to any. Yet! 🙂 Hmm, and maybe I should look up if Bethany has a concert!