It’s a release day! Ray Keating has just published Past Lives: A Pastor Stephen Grant Short Story. This makes the 14th in his series of novels & short stories! 🙂
I hope to read it this weekend and post a review on Monday. Admittedly I’m helping my brother to move and we have extra family coming in. Busy times!
Here’s the thing about this latest short story: this is written in a new style. It’s written as entries from Grant’s personal journal. I expect it will be a quick, enjoyable read, as full as action as Keating’s books usually are. “Past lives” certainly hints to interesting stuff!
Below I’ll link to each of the series’ titles.
Here are the Pastor Stephen Grant novels & short stories in order with my reviews:
- Warrior Monk (2010) (Reviewed here)
- Root of All Evil? (2012) (Reviewed here)
- An Advent for Religious Liberty (2012) (Reviewed here)
- The River (2014) (Reviewed here)
- Murderer’s Row (2015) (Reviewed here)
- Wine Into Water (2016) (Reviewed here)
- Lionhearts (2017) (Reviewed here)
- Reagan Country (2018) (I missed reviewing one! I know I read it and enjoyed it. Huh.)
- Heroes & Villains (2018) (short story) (Reviewed here)
- Shifting Sands (2018) (short story) (Reviewed here)
- Deep Rough (July 16, 2019) (Reviewed HERE here, above)
- The Traitor (December 9, 2019) (novella?) (Reviewed here)
- Vatican Shadows (November 30, 2020) (Reviewed here)
- Past Lives: A Pastor Stephen Grant Short Story (February 26, 2021) (short story in journal form)